Sales office Johor
Beckhoff Automation Sdn. Bhd.
As soon as possible
Beckhoff offers advanced automation systems based on PC-based control technology. The product range covers primarily Industrial PCs, fieldbus components, drive technology and automation software. Components and system solutions from Beckhoff are used in a wide range of sectors and applications worldwide. The central divisions of Beckhoff, such as development, production, administration, distribution, marketing, support and service, are located at the Beckhoff headquarters in Verl, Germany. Rapidly growing presence in the international market is taking place through 40 subsidiaries and branch offices. Through worldwide co-operation with partners, Beckhoff is represented in 75 countries. We are expanding in Malaysia. For this challenging task, we are looking for a suitable engineer to join our team in Southern Area, Malaysia.
- Has a strong understanding of the market trends, regulations, and the key players in the Factory Automation (FA) industries. Be a hunter to grow the market.
- Actively pursue new business opportunities on FA industries – identify and convert new machine builders (design & build locally), end users / manufacturers.
- Organizing proof of concept (poc) / testing / demo sessions with potential new customer with the assistance of customer service team/product specialist.
- Work closely with customer service team/product specialist to propose suitable solutions to meet customer’s expectations.
- Liaise with team to develop local marketing strategies to target potential new customer.
- Conduct presentation related to company introduction and solutions; product / solutions demonstration during sales visit.
- Assist and organize marketing events such as seminar, exhibition, and training.
- Achieve sales goals and execute sales plans with the assistance of sales and customer service team/product specialist.
- degree or diploma in industrial automation, engineering, or comparable technical qualification.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in industrial automation system integration
- strong background in automation solutions with PLC and PC technology
- good knowledge of the Malaysia automation market, especially in PLC and HMI
- good sales and marketing skills with industrial B2B customers
- Prior experience in working with multinational corporations will be an advantage.
- proactive, self-starter and team oriented.
- exciting tasks in an international environment at the technology leader in automation
- a future-proof job with an economically sound global player
- all advantages of an owner-managed family company
- an open and family-oriented corporate culture
- freedom for personal expansion and professional development