Sales office Penang
Beckhoff Automation Sdn. Bhd.
As soon as possible
Beckhoff offers advanced automation systems based on PC-based control technology. The product range covers primarily Industrial PCs, fieldbus components, drive technology and automation software. Components and system solutions from Beckhoff are used in a wide range of sectors and applications worldwide. The central divisions of Beckhoff, such as development, production, administration, distribution, marketing, support and service, are located at the Beckhoff headquarters in Verl, Germany. Rapidly growing presence in the international market is taking place through 39 subsidiaries and branch offices. Through worldwide co-operation with partners, Beckhoff is represented in 75 countries. We are expanding Malaysia. For this challenging task, we are looking for a suitable engineer to join our team in Northern, Malaysia.
- Be a hunter to grow Factory Automation (FA) market.
- Actively pursue new business opportunities on FA industries – identify and convert new machine builders (design & build locally), end users / manufacturers.
- Organizing proof of concept (poc) / testing / demo sessions with potential new customer with the assistance of customer service team/product specialist.
- Work closely with customer service team/product specialist to propose suitable solutions to meet customer’s expectations.
- Liaise with team to develop local marketing strategies to target potential new customer.
- Conduct sales presentation and product/solution demo.
- Assist and organize marketing events such as seminar, exhibition, and training.
- Achieve sales goals and execute sales plans.
- degree or diploma in industrial automation, engineering, or comparable technical qualification
- 1-3 years of experience in industrial automation system integration
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- strong background in automation solutions with PLC and PC technology
- good knowledge of the Malaysia automation market, especially in PLC and HMI
- good sales and marketing skills with industrial B2B customers
- Prior experience in working with multinational corporations will be an advantage.
- proactive, self-starter and team oriented
- exciting tasks in an international environment at the technology leader in automation
- a future-proof job with an economically sound global player
- all advantages of an owner-managed family company
- an open and family-oriented corporate culture
- freedom for personal expansion and professional development