Sales office Chennai
Beckhoff Automation Pvt. Ltd.
As soon as possible
Beckhoff implements open automation systems using proven PC-based control technology. The main areas that the product range covers are industrial PCs, I/O and fieldbus components, drive technology, automation software, control cabinet-free automation, and hardware for machine vision.
We are a representative office in Chennai, India, and we are actively expanding our team and looking for a suitable application engineer.
- develop machine programs according to customer specifications
- offering standard and custom training to support our products and projects
- documentation and recording of all project activities
- maintain a high degree of relevant technical knowledge in order to fulfil the job responsibilities
- advise customers on proper selection, use, maintenance and training of technology for specific applications
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology (E&TC, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechatronics, E&E)
- 1 to 2 years of work experience
- experience with programming languages IEC 61131-3 (object oriented extension), C#, C++, etc. Phyton, objective C-programming knowledge and experience with electrical schematics a plus
- understanding of PLCs, Motion, Drives, Industrial PCs, Distributed I/O, Fieldbus system EtherCAT and HMI technologies
- strong analytical and reasoning skills to participate in a fast-paced, action-oriented team
- previous technical training and/or Beckhoff Automation experience
- Visual Studio and/or object-oriented programming (OOP) in automation
- excellent written and communication skills with the ability to present to customers, companywide, and/or departmental meetings in English
- exciting tasks in an international environment at the technology leader in automation
- a future-proof job with an economically sound global player
- all advantages of an owner-managed family company
- an open and family-oriented corporate culture
- freedom for personal expansion and professional development