Beckhoff Automation Pvt. Ltd.
As soon as possible
Following tasks to be performed in coordination with HQ Germany:
- assist in network design and implementation
- install computer network equipment
- assist and manage disaster recovery and back-up for server & client PCs
- evaluate and recommend improvements and system upgrades for local branches
- procure laptops, switches, access points, firewall and accessories
- support server maintenance activities
- maintain servers and associated hardware, applications, services, and settings
Communication with local Internet Service Provider:
- maintain healthy network connection
- monitor and change ISP plans where necessary with recommendations from HQ Germany
Communication with local IT hardware vendors:
- procure all network-related hardware
- maintain warranty lifecycle of hardwar
- maintain lifecycle of laptops, firewalls, etc.
Maintain network connectivity for all computer workstations (including branches in India).
Provide user support for queries and/or functional requirements in the fields: network, MS Teams and workstations (including branches in India).
- B. Sc./ BCA (computer science/IT or related field)
- 1+ years of experience or internship in network administration
- fundamental knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Windows 7, 10 and higher
- basic skills with Fortinet and Cisco switches and routers
- preferred English language in speech and writing
- fundamental knowledge of networking concepts
- hands-on technical troubleshooting capabilities
- ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- knowledge of computing and network infrastructures
- exciting tasks in an international environment at the technology leader in automation
- a future-proof job with an economically sound global player
- all advantages of an owner-managed family company
- an open and family-oriented corporate culture
- freedom for personal expansion and professional development