Beckhoff Automation Pte. Ltd.
As soon as possible
Beckhoff is a well-known control and automation company founded in Germany in 1980. We offer advanced automation systems based on PC-based control technology, with product range covering Industrial PCs, fieldbus components, drive technology and automation software. Components and system solutions from Beckhoff are used in a wide range of sectors and applications worldwide. The central divisions of Beckhoff, such as development and production are located at the Beckhoff headquarters in Verl, Germany. Beckhoff is represented by 22 branches located across Germany, 39 subsidiaries worldwide with presence in almost 75 countries on the international market.
Our office in Singapore is operational since 2011, and we are continually expanding our team to explore further business opportunities. We look for suitable professionals who share our vision and are eager to take up new challenges in your career. We are looking for a sales engineer who wants to take the next step in your career. As a provider of control and automation systems, we sell into many industries via system integrators and machine builders. We can win customers because of our technical innovations, flexible and open-standard systems which give them a competitive edge in the market. In specific, you will lead the sales and development effort in our building and infrastructure focus. For a start, you have the chance to learn about our broad product portfolio and develop in-depth knowledge for certain product groups or industry as you progress with the company.
- sales of the complete spectrum of automation products such as Industrial PCs, fieldbus components, PC/NC automation software, drive technology and complete PC-based automation solutions
- building, developing, and managing relationships with the local BA/Infra eco-systems, including end-users, system integrators and consultants
- responsible for sales targets and customer development over time
- occasional travelling is expected (post COVID-19)
- diploma in engineering, automation or related field
- min. 2 years of technical sales experience of similar or related products
- good technical knowledge of automation technology and system configurations
- good sales and marketing skills in a B2B environment
- proactive, self-starter and team-oriented
- keen interest in technology
- driving license with own car will be an advantage
- exciting tasks in an international environment at the technology leader in automation
- a future-proof job with an economically sound global player
- all advantages of an owner-managed family company
- an open and family-oriented corporate culture
- freedom for personal expansion and professional development